At TFO Phoenix, we are committed to our mission of empowering families to succeed by connecting wealth and purpose. One of the things that means to us is continuously seeking ways to do more and be more for you and your family, simplify your lives, and give you peace of mind.
Today we are thrilled to announce that we have retained PinnacleCare, a leading private healthcare advisory company, to provide our clients with expertise and experience in navigating the complexities of the healthcare system. Your family’s health is critical, but unfortunately, when you or a loved one faces a challenging medical situation, the healthcare system can be logistically difficult, confusing, and time-consuming. PinnacleCare has been a trusted health care advisor to families for over 20 years and has a vast network of resources that can benefit families:
- Clinical Expertise: 35 MDs, PhDs, and medical researchers, 61 health advisors, seven Medical Directors, and 75 Medical Advisory Board members.
- Access: Relationships with over 140 top regional and national hospital systems, conducting over 1,000 in-person meetings to date with physician leaders and hospital executives.
- Solutions: Contracts with 27 academic medical centers to provide remote opinions, over 4,500 experts contracted to provide patient consultations, and over 30,000 qualified provider searches conducted to date.
Through this exciting new partnership, we are excited to offer you and your family the following PinnacleCare services:
- Facilitated Appointment Access: Unprecedented access to top medical institutions when you need it most. PinnacleCare will provide pre-appointment analysis and advice and select an appropriate Center of Excellence based on a specific diagnosis. PinnacleCare will coordinate a facilitated appointment at one of the world’s leading hospitals.
- Physician Referral Report: If you seek a healthcare provider for a specific medical condition, PinnacleCare will prepare a customized medical referral report identifying up to three top specialists anywhere in the world. The report will include the physicians’ backgrounds, education, areas of specialty, location, board certifications, hospital affiliations, and insurances accepted.
- Episode of Care: PinnacleCare will provide a report for up to three specialists, including physician background, education, areas of specialty, location, board certifications, hospital affiliations, and insurances accepted. PinnacleCare will then coordinate an expedited appointment with the specialist chosen and schedule a follow-up consultation with the member.
- Comprehensive Research Report: PinnacleCare will prepare a comprehensive research report for any specific medical condition, disease, or health topic. PinnacleCare will first conduct a pre-report discussion to set the parameters of research, and then prepare the report based on the most up-to-date research findings and clinical data. The report will include, as appropriate, a medical topic overview, outcomes, screening, staging, references, and any additional pertinent parameters.
- Virtual Consultation: A convenient way for you to get second opinions from world-renowned medical institutions without having to leave your country or even your home. While a Virtual Consultation is not meant to be a substitute for face-to-face interaction with a physician, it offers guidance, direction, or sometimes just reassurance that a recommended treatment plan is appropriate.
- Health Insurance Consultations: Designed for those who are no longer covered by company-based health care plans, who must now determine the best coverage for themselves and their loved ones. PinnacleCare’s insurance specialists help you make crucial health insurance coverage decisions with the assurance that these decisions are based on the best available options in your state.
For more information contact your TFO Phoenix adviser.