- What path led you to wealth management?
My passion for accounting, tax and financial planning.
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
TFO’s drive for success, keeping client and employee commitment and contentment as its priority at each step – this is what made me join TFO.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
I handle the accounting and cash management functions for more than 75 client partnerships and trusts. I enjoy the complexities of the transactions and the unusual challenges that are presented from time to time. There’s never a dull moment!
- Education and accreditations
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting, University of Bombay, India
B.S., General Studies, Indiana University South Bend
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I like to spend time with my sweet family, consisting of my husband and my two kids (one daughter and one son). I enjoy traveling, cooking, entertaining, and volunteering at our local church.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My biggest influences in life are my parents and my husband. I’ve always been influenced by people with strong vision, leadership qualities, strong work ethic, mutual respect and humility.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
Think positive and be humble; there are new things to learn every single day.