- What path led you to wealth management?
After focusing on tax compliances for years, I am driven to integrate tax compliance and wealth management seamlessly so that clients can be served in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Education and accreditations
Master’s Degree in Accountancy – Fairleigh Dickson University, NJ
Master’s Degree in Education – Rutgers University, NJ
Certified Public Accountant
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix
The opportunity to work in an integrated environment and to learn from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Everything we do, not just our wealth, should be connected to a purpose, which serves as a goal and direction to lead us.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I routinely practice yoga outside of work and I like to volunteer at Ballet Arizona when my schedule permits. My favorite thing to do on a weekend is to play and nap with my cats!