- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
TFO’s focus on overall client service is more appealing to me than to just focus on taxes.
- What path led you to wealth management?
I specialize in tax consulting, and taxes are a drain on wealth, so as a tax consultant, it seemed like a logical next step.
- What most excites you about your work?
Helping clients and solving complex tax issues.
- Education and accreditations
Bachelors of Sciences in Accounting – Arizona State University
Bachelors of Sciences in Economics – Arizona State University
Masters of Accounting – Arizona State University
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Member of Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- What has been your most rewarding career experience?
Helping clients with major events like selling the family business.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
Working with a team of people with the same goal, to help our clients.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Graduating college, passing the CPA exam, and paying off the mortgage on my house.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Purpose is important for most things in life, so it should also be considered for wealth as well.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
Landscaping and working in the yard or visiting with friends and family.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
To be willing to listen to other opinions and ideas, even if they do not seem to be consistent with your own. If you truly believe in something, you should not be afraid to have it tested. If you were right all along, then the testing will strengthen your commitment to your position. If you were wrong, then you have the opportunity to change to a new and better idea.