Family Tax Advisor
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
- I instantly liked the people from TFO Phoenix I had met during my interview process. From my perspective they really cared about their clients. I also feel there is interesting and valuable tax prep work I can help provide TFO client families.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Earning my CPA license in my mid-30s during a career change.
- Education and accreditations
- Masters in International Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
- Spending time with a good book as I read a lot. I also enjoy hiking and spending time with my 23-year-old daughter and her two dogs.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
- My mother was the largest influence on me.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
- Each choice in life sets you on a path, so try to make good choices and listen to your instincts when they yell at you.