- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
When I was in college, two members of TFO’s team came to one of my finance classes as guest lecturers. After I researched the firm in more detail, I felt like TFO was aligned with my purpose and thought we would be a great fit for each other.
- What path led you to wealth management?
I grew up in Brazil, where I saw many people struggling financially. Those childhood experiences led me to believe that if I can help to spread financial literacy and help people make better decisions about their money, I can have a positive impact on their lives.
- What most excites you about your work?
I love getting to know the clients and their life paths, and I am excited to be able to help towards their continued success.
- Education and accreditations
B.S in Finance from Grand Canyon University
Series 65 license
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
I enjoy being able to work with amazing people with a shared goal to help our clients connect wealth and purpose. I am constantly motivated by my team to work and improve my skills.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
I am proud that I moved to the United States to play college tennis, graduated college, and now have started my dream career here.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Families should connect wealth and purpose so they can strive to have peace of mind to live life the way they want to live.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My parents are definitively my biggest influence. They taught me to be a good person and to always do the right thing.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I like to go on hikes, play sports and spend time with loved ones.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
To be kind. You never know what people are going through, so it is always good to be kind.