- What path led you to wealth management?
I knew I wanted to help people in life in some way. In wealth management I will use my degree, and strive to help client families have the peace of mind that they will be okay for years to come.
- Education and accreditations
Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration and Bachelor’s of Science, Accounting from Ottawa University, Ottawa KS.
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix
I joined TFO Phoenix because of its core values. Caring, making life simpler, doing the right things no matter what, having fun at work, and helping as much as possible are all values I was looking for in a firm.
- What most excites you about your work?
I get excited that I can come to work every day, and it is a challenge. I like that I get to challenge myself every day with something new and learn things that can benefit my future.
- What has been your most rewarding career experience?
The most rewarding career experience I have had has been working with my Father doing manual labor for him on our farm. It showed me how having a great work ethic is valued and is respected by everyone.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
I enjoy that I am challenged daily with something new and I’m learning things that will benefit me. I enjoy the feeling of accomplishing something and that my work has value.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
I am most proud of myself for taking the risk of moving away from Missouri and exploring another part of the country on my own. I’m not afraid to try something new in life.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Families should connect wealth and purpose to meet financial goals. When wealth and purpose are connected it keeps you on track to meet the financial goals you have in place.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My biggest influences are my parents. Both my Mother and Father work very hard, are very humble, and have shown me that hard work and consistency pays off.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What is your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I like to be active, play basketball with my friends, hike, and workout. My favorite way to spend a weekend is relaxing with small groups of friends.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
The most important lessons I have learned in life are to take risks and always stay positive. You will never know the outcome unless you put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone.