- What path led you to wealth management?
My favorite courses in school were always the accounting classes and I wanted to pursue that passion in the field of bookkeeping.
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
I joined TFO because the company’s mission and values resonated strongly with me. I was drawn into the welcoming culture and the importance of a team effort. I knew TFO was an environment I wanted to be a part of!
- What most excites you about your work?
I am excited to help others be successful while learning and getting experience doing something I enjoy.
- Education and accreditations
B.S. in Business Administration, minor in Business Management- Grand Canyon University
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
I am proud of the work I put in to be to able to graduate college early with summa cum laude distinction.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Connecting wealth and purpose sets families up for success by leaving a fruitful and positive legacy for the future.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My biggest influences are my parents, especially my father. He is humble, kind, and wise. He has taught me a lot and I am grateful for his example.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I spend most of my time outside of work staying active at the gym doing weight training. On the weekends I enjoy fitness, traveling, movie-watching and being with my family and friends.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
To always put forth your best effort and to not be afraid to ask for guidance from others.