Family Wealth Advisor
- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
- I joined TFO Phoenix because of their client-driven focus and the cohesive camaraderie and teamwork that goes towards fulfilling that mission. I wanted to be part of a unified team with a holistic approach to wealth management and a strong desire to help others. TFO Phoenix has met all those aspects, and I’m glad to be part of this great mission and family.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
- I am most proud of my family. Becoming a father to our little one has taught me more than I could have ever imagined. This role has stretched and grown me into a better individual and has brought me so much joy.
- Education and accreditations
- B.S. Personal Financial Planning, minor in Business management-Utah Valley University
- Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
- I enjoy spending time with my family, biking and swimming. As a native of Arizona, I like to enjoy the outdoor sunshine and explore new places.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
- My parents and wife are my biggest influences. My parents are incredible individuals who have dedicated a large portion of their lives toward serving others in their communities. Their humility and compassion have left a profound impact on my life. My wife also inspires me to always become my best self. She is dedicated, empathetic, and goal-driven which, helps me to become a better person.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
- Trust and compassion help you to become a better person. As you focus on others, you are also helping yourself. Hard work, diligence, and sacrifice will always pay off in the end. Also, keep an open and positive mindset towards life as it goes by fast.