- What path led you to wealth management?
The 1980’s movie “Wall Street”. After seeing that movie, I knew I wanted to work in this industry.
- What has been your most rewarding career experience?
My first job in the investment industry. I was hired based solely on intelligence, as I had no prior experience. I learned so much from those years and use the skills I gained from that job in my current position.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
The fact that I can both work independently and also have the opportunity to interact with all of our staff members. My role makes me a hub for my colleagues and our clients.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Learning how to fly a plane (“losing my lunch” on only half of the training flights) and finishing a half-marathon.
- Education and accreditations
B.S., Finance, Arizona State University
Series 65 license
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I enjoy exercising, biking, reading and travel. My perfect weekend is a road trip to somewhere I haven’t been in Arizona and enjoying good food along the way.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My Mother. She’s a powerhouse of intelligence and ambition. My Father is also super-smart and loved by all.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
Everyone has problems, no matter what your background or socio-economic class, so be accepting and educated.