- What path led you to wealth management?
My father was a ticket runner on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange when he was 15 years old and later became a technical securities analyst. He said to me that the stock market will always exist, so you might look for a job in that field.
- What most excites you about your work?
The ability to be a part of a team helping clients to reach their financial goals.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
The people that work here.
- Education and accreditations
Bachelors of Economics, University of Kansas
Master’s of Business Administration, University of Phoenix
Master’s of Science, Accountancy, University of Phoenix
Series 65 license
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Completing my educational degrees and taking care of my mother when she had Parkinson’s disease.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Because money doesn’t bring you happiness, but what you do with it does.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? I enjoy hiking and gardening. I’m also a big Kansas City Chiefs football fan.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun. Life is a roller coaster with its up and downs. It’s how you respond to those times that makes you a better human being.