- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, I believe everyone on the team is committed to helping clients achieve their goals.
- What most excites you about your work?
What excites me about my work is the variety and the people. Every day I get a chance to help someone and learn something new.
- Education and accreditations
Masters Taxation, Arizona State University
B.S. Finance, Arizona State University
Certified Public Accountant
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
My favorite way to spend a weekend is to share good laughs with family and friends.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My parents because they have raised me to believe that success comes through hard work and perseverance.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
The most important lesson I have learned in life is that intelligence is subjective. Learning is a journey; you must be committed to continuously building knowledge, the work never stops.