- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
After interviewing with TFO, I quickly noticed the team collaboration and environment. I knew I wanted to be a part of a growing company that values and cares about their clients. I was really impressed with TFO’s mission to help families achieve their financial goals.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
I enjoy working individually as well as having the opportunity to collaborate with other team members.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Motherhood has changed my perspective in life. Before I had my 2 kids, my entire life revolved around myself and then in an instant it was about them entirely. However, it has made me a better person in so many ways. It strengthened my Faith that I have the ability to always make good things with God’s guidance.
- Education and accreditations
BS- Management Accounting
Foundation University, Philippines
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
Spending quality time with my kids. In addition, I also enjoy watching my favorite hallmark and action movies. Also, whenever I feel homesick, I like to cook Filipino dishes that remind me of home.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
Aside from my parents, my sister has the biggest impact in my life. She is a teacher by profession and has guided me to be the person that I am today. She has always taught me hard work, patience, and perseverance are key to success.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
The valuable lesson I learned early in life is to not take anything for granted. Life can change in an instant and it’s important to appreciate what you have while you still have it.