- What path lead you to wealth management?
As an estate planning attorney, I had the opportunity to build deep personal relationships with the families I served. As a result, the advice sought by my clients often extended beyond estate planning to a broader range of issues affecting their entire financial lives. That’s exactly what a family office does – understands and advises on a client’s entire financial picture.
- What most excites you about your work?
We have a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact on the families we serve. Any day you can help a client sleep easier is a good day.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
Unquestionably it’s the people. Not just the client families I get to work with but also the caring, dedicated and hard-working people I get to see every day at the office.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Being a husband to my wife, Christa, and a father to my children, Elodie, Donald and Thea.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Families spend an incredible amount of time and effort building and growing their resources. That time and effort should be guided by a defined, understood and well discerned purpose.
- Education and accreditations
Series 65 license
Northern Arizona University, B.S. Advertising
Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
Spending time outside. Whether it is on a bicycle, a surfboard, a pair of skis or in running shoes – any day spent outside is a win in my book.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
To whom much is given, much will be required. All of us are granted certain gifts, talents and abilities. It is our responsibility to ensure we use these gifts to the fullest.