- What path led you to wealth management?
I started my career at a large accounting firm that was focused predominantly on tax services. It didn’t take long before I realized I wanted to help clients in more ways than just taxes and that led me to a broader wealth management career.
- What most excites you about your work?
First, interacting with families and getting to know them on a more personal level than just a financial statement. Second, taking topics that often feel uncertain or confusing and discussing them in ways that are intended to help our clients feel comfort and peace of mind.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
My role gives me a chance to interact with clients on a daily basis. I enjoy learning about who they are, where they’ve been and where they are going.
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Once upon a time, I would have probably said a big hit in a big game, a great round of golf or becoming a CPA, but now after becoming a father, I am most proud of my wife and kids.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Wealth without purpose is like taking a trip without directions. Wealth can bring with it a lot of responsibility, but having a plan and setting goals gives it a purpose.
- Education and accreditations
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Series 65 license
B.A., Accounting, University of Arizona,
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
You’ll probably find me mowing my lawn or doing other landscaping, spending time with my family, sneaking in a round of golf or catching up on a movie.