- What path led you to wealth management?
I was introduced to one of TFO’s advisors and was impressed by how much they enjoyed working at the firm. They spoke about how supportive, collaborative, and team-oriented the culture was, and I knew I wanted to be a part of a company like that.
- Education and accreditations
I graduated magna cum laude from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- What most excites you about your work?
Being able to learn about our clients, understand their needs, and build a plan to achieve their goals is what gets me excited. There is no better feeling than helping our clients meet and exceed their goals.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
Instead of only working with one group of people at TFO, I get to work with everyone at the company. Structuring the business this way gives me a chance to learn much more than I otherwise would.
- Why should families connect wealth and purpose?
Wealth without purpose is like going on a trip with no destination: you’ll get there, but you might not get to a place you want to be. Having a plan and following that plan will ensure you stay the course and get to where you want to go.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I enjoy weight lifting, hiking, photography, reading, and skiing. On the weekends I like to spend time with my family, read a good book, go on a hike, and relax in the pool.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
There is never a point in life where you should stop learning. If you stop learning, life gets boring, and the world will pass you buy.