- Why did you join TFO Phoenix?
The TFO culture and philosophy towards clients and employees is the best I have seen in my career. I believe that every person truly cares and is dedicated to helping our clients and one other. My first experience coming to TFO was warm and welcoming and I knew I wanted to be a part of the TFO Team.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at TFO Phoenix?
My work with TFO combines several of my passions, solving problems, helping others and working as part of a team. I enjoy coming to work every day and seeing what new things I can learn and how I can help.
- What do you like to do outside of work? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, travelling and being outdoors. My ideal way to spend a weekend is heading to the mountains for hiking, exploring new restaurants and family time.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
I have learned to slow down and enjoy the little things every day.
- What are some of your biggest influences?
My two sons have become my teachers. They have taught me what true love is. They also encourage me to be more patient and playful. Every day is an adventure!
- What personal accomplishments are you most proud of?
Being the first person in my family to attend college and earn my Bachelor’s degree is a great source of pride for me.