Wealth Advisor – Tax Emphasis
TFO Phoenix is a holistic wealth management firm specializing in serving ultra-high net worth individuals, families and their closely held businesses. TFO integrates tax compliance and consulting, estate planning, investment portfolio management and other family office services.
TFO is looking for motivated, inquisitive and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
• Work with other tax professionals on a multi-disciplinary client service team implementing and delivering integrated tax and financial planning
• Prepare tax returns including individual, S-Corporations, partnerships and trust returns
• Communicate directly with clients and their other professional advisors to coordinate delivery of services
• Developing tax reporting positions including documenting and summarizing research and conclusions
• Assist with complex tax planning and financial modeling
• Assist other tax professional to develop training materials and improve processes
• A Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting
• Must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a public accounting environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Confidence to work closely with clients to answer questions and collect necessary information for delivery of tax services
• CPA Designation
• Experience with a national or large regional accounting firm
• Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation and review experience a plus
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.