We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
TFO Phoenix Inc., a wealth management firm located in Phoenix, Arizona, is looking to expand our team. Since our formation in 2011, we have seen growth in the number of client families we serve and the number of talented employees we need to serve them effectively. We are currently seeking to grow our Accounting Services to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
Qualified applicants should possess solid communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills. Candidate should have at least five years’ experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Accreditations such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) also are preferred.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Review financial statements prepared by bookkeepers
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
- Assist in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
About TFO Phoenix
TFO Phoenix’s mission is Empowering Families to Succeed by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®. Our pursuit of this mission is driven by five firm values: Care, Simplify, Help More, Play and Do The Right Thing.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see a posting that fits your background and interests?
As we continue to grow we would love to connect with you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will maintain your application for future opportunities.