TFO Phoenix Inc., a wealth management firm located in Phoenix, Arizona, is looking to expand our team. Since our formation in 2011, we have seen growth in both the number of client families we serve and the number of talented employees we need to serve them effectively. We are currently looking for a Receptionist to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
TFO Phoenix is a service-oriented firm; the attention we give to our clients and visitors is critical to our success. As our Receptionist, you will often be the first impression clients and visitors have of our firm. You will be responsible for:
• Warmly welcoming and directing clients and guests to help them feel comfortable in our office
• Notifying employees of visitors
• Directing phone calls received on our main office line to the appropriate employee
• Operating our security and telecommunications systems
• Assisting with administrative and clerical projects integral to our firm’s daily operations
• A positive, caring attitude that makes others feel comfortable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Punctuality and reliability
• A high degree of professionalism, including maintaining confidentiality
• Microsoft Office skills, and a general comfort with learning new technology
• An ability to adapt to change and handle multiple projects
• A genuine desire to help others
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
About TFO Phoenix
TFO Phoenix’s mission is Empowering Families to Succeed by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®. Our pursuit of this mission is driven by five firm values: Care, Simplify, Help More, Play and Do The Right Thing. We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.