We are currently seeking a Family Wealth Advisor to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
The Family Wealth Advisor is an integral role in our service teams which are led by Family Wealth Strategists. They will support our Strategists by:
• Preparing financial plans and related financial reports for clients; assisting in the delivery of those plans and identifying key action steps
• Implementing investment portfolios based on the firm’s investment philosophy and client’s specific goals and objectives
• Attending client meetings; documenting the follow-ups and next steps
• Interacting and developing relationships with clients to understand their financial and personal goals
• Preparing materials and analysis for discussion with clients on other financial topics, such as estate planning, financial literacy and philanthropic strategies
• Preparing tax returns including individual, S-Corporations, partnerships and trust returns
• Bachelor’s Degree required. An academic emphasis on financial planning, wealth management, finance, accounting or other business is preferred.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or desire to work towards CFP certification
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task in supporting different advisors across various wealth management disciplines
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Outstanding analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Confidence to work closely with clients to answer questions and develop rapport
About TFO Phoenix
TFO Phoenix’s mission is Empowering Families to Succeed by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®. Our pursuit of this mission is driven by five firm values: Care, Simplify, Help More, Play and Do The Right Thing.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.