We are currently seeking a Portfolio Administration Specialist to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
TFO Phoenix, a wealth management firm in Arizona, was founded in 2011 with the mission of Empowering Families to Succeed by Connecting Wealth and Purpose. Over the past 10 years we have seen tremendous growth in the number of client families we serve and the talented professionals we need to deliver on our mission.
Our growth has created an opportunity for us to add a new Portfolio Administration Specialist role to our team. This role will work closely with both our client advisors and our operations professionals. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Determining specific trades to be made in client portfolios to implement directives communicated by client advisors, considering the client’s target allocation and specific tax situation.
- Entering trade instructions in Tamarac Rebalancer, our portfolio accounting software.
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of data in Tamarac Rebalancer.
- Reconciling and documenting trade data.
- Facilitating client cash movements as directed by client advisors.
- Communicating with third-party custodians and outside advisors.
- Creating periodic reports for our management team and Chief Compliance Officer.
- 2-4 years of financial services industry experience, preferably in the wealth management field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently on multiple concurrent projects, have a great attention to detail, and be capable of responding quickly to time-sensitive requests.
- Familiarity with Tamarac Rebalancer and/or Portfolio Center applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Series 65 license preferred.
Attractive candidates will embody and embrace TFO Phoenix’s core values:
- Care—It’s all about the people
- Simplify—Life made easier
- Do the Right Thing—All day; every day
- Play—Make it fun
- Help More—Diverse talents lead to a complete experience
Interested applicants should send their resumes, with cover letters, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Tax Advisor to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
TFO Phoenix Inc., a wealth management firm located in Phoenix, Arizona, is looking to expand our team. Since our formation in 2011, we have seen growth in the number of client families we serve and the number of talented employees we need to serve them effectively. We are currently seeking an Experienced Tax Advisor to help us deliver on our goal of helping families by Connecting Wealth and Purpose®.
- Work with other tax professionals on a multi-disciplinary client service team implementing and delivering integrated tax and financial planning
- Prepare tax returns including individual, S-Corporations, partnerships and trust returns
- Communicate directly with clients and their other professional advisors to coordinate delivery of services
- Developing tax reporting positions including documenting and summarizing research and conclusions
- Assist with complex tax planning and financial modeling
- Assist other tax professional to develop training materials and improve processes
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting
- Must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a public accounting environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confidence to work closely with clients to answer questions and collect necessary information for delivery of tax services
- CPA Designation
- Experience with a national or large regional accounting firm
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation and review experience a plus
About TFO Phoenix
Our mission is Empowering Families to Succeed by Connecting Wealth and Purpose. Our pursuit of this mission is driven by five firm values: Care, Simplify, Help More, Play and Do The Right Thing. We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.